Sunday, August 17, 2014

The Best Things Come to Those Who Wait

It has been almost a full year since I last posted to this blog… How sad! I guess I was just too busy adapting to the new life I was building behind my new red door. Needless to say, my life has been chaotic. Yes, there are the normal excuses like work and social activities, but I love writing! Why did I give it up?! The world may never know…But the only thing that matters now is that I’m back. I have experienced many things and even checked off a few things from my bucket list (rode a horse on the beach in Cabo san Lucas, watched the fourth of July fireworks over the Charles River in Boston, attended a Red Sox World Series Parade, visited the good old ATL, saw my girl BeyoncĂ© and Jay-Z at Gillette Stadium and attended a music festival, even if it was in my own backyard.). But my life is still growing, still changing. In fact, I just had a realization that this little lady will be turning 25 this fall… That’s right; a quarter of my life will be gone. On top of that, I will be attending my first wedding of a dear friend… Am I that old, to be attending weddings of friends, colleagues, people other than family? I have no idea where the time went, but I am beyond excited to see what the future holds. I’m back and at it, so join me… as I continue on this twisting and turning, weaving and winding, road called life… 

Cabo san Luca
Charles River fireworks
Red Sox Championship Parade

HOT-lanta
BEY



Two of my favs at Boston Calling, May 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment