Monday, October 8, 2012

Working Hard...

I know I haven't blogged in almost two weeks. You can call me a slacker. But considering that I work at a nonprofit promoting breast cancer research and proper breast health during the official breast cancer awareness month (October), I am BUSY. All I have time for right now is this explanation .. But just think about everything I will have to say when my work load slows down...

In the mean time, this quote from the great St. Francis Assisi will have to suffice. To accompany this quote, I included a photo taken by yours truly. One of the events I worked last week was at the State House in Boston. When the run of show concluded, I took a walk. In all of the years that I lived so close to the State House, I had never been inside. If you are ever in Boston, be sure to check it out. The architecture is unimaginable. And I have a feeling Assisi's quote may have subconsciously manifested:

“Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.”


The stained glass ceiling at the Boston State House

No comments:

Post a Comment